Garbanzo Beans - Certified Organic Sprouting Seeds
- Soak: 4-8 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Days to Maturity: 3-5 Days
- Suitable Sprout Method: Tray, Sack, or Jar
- Flavor: Fresh and slightly sweet
- Popular Uses: Soups, Sandiches, and Salads
- Nutrients: Vitamins B, C, and K, folic acid, and fiber
Seeds Per Package:
- 8 oz - Approximately 500 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 1,000 Seeds
- 2.5 lb - Approximately 2,500 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 5,000 Seeds
- 35 lb - Approximately 35,000 Seeds
When sprouted this dried garbanzo bean seed has a nutty flavor suitable for marinating or as additions to salads or loaves. Three-fourths cup of dried organic garbanzo beans chick peas makes about one quart of sprouts. The dried organic garbanzo bean seed will be ready to harvest and eat in 3 to 5 days.
Dried organic garbanzo bean seed sprouts are rich in carbohydrates, fiber, calcium and protein as well as magnesium, potassium and Vitamins A and D. Dried Organic Garbanzo Beans make an enzyme rich hummus when sprouted 1-2 days and mixed in a blender.