5 Part Sprout Salad Mix - Certified Organic Sprouting Seeds
- Soak: 4-6 hours
- Difficulty: Easy
- Days to Maturity: 5-7 Days
- Suitable Sprout Method: Tray, Sack, or Jar
- Flavor: Fresh, slightly sweet and spicy
- Popular Uses: Soups, Sandwiches, and Salads
- Nutrients: Vitamins B, C, and K, folic acid, and fiber
A delicious blend of 5 great sprouting seeds, the 5 part mix is easy to grow, tasty and very nutritious. Great on sandwiches, salads and as a garnish.
Certified Organic Sprouting Seeds: Radish, Broccoli, Alfalfa, Green Lentil & Mung Beans
High germination sprouting seeds for planting, gardens, cooking, food storage or delicious sprouts salad. Sprouts are high in pantothenic acid, niacin, potassium vitamins A, B-1, B-6 and C, folic acid, iron, phosphorous & chlorophyll. These five sprouting seeds combine into a super delicious & healthy sprout salad mix. Growing sprouts is healthy & fun.