5 Part Salad Mix - Certified Organic Sprouting Seeds
- Soak: 4-6 hours
- Difficulty: Easy
- Days to Maturity: 5-7 Days
- Suitable Sprout Method: Tray, Sack, or Jar
- Flavor: Fresh, slightly sweet and spicy
- Popular Uses: Soups, Sandiches, and Salads
- Nutrients: Vitamins B, C, and K, folic acid, and fiber
One of our most popular sprouting seed mixes. A delicious blend of 5 great sprouting seeds, the 5 part mix is easy to grow, tasty and very nutritious. Great on sandwiches, salads and as a garnish.
Certified Organic Sprouting Seed: Radish, Broccoli, Alfalfa, Green Lentil & Mung Bean - High Germination Sprouting Seeds for Planting, Gardens, Cooking, Food Storage or Delicious Salad: Sprouts Are High in Vitamins A, B-1, B-6 and C, Folic and Pantothenic Acids, Niacin, Potassium, Iron and Phosphorous & Chlorophyll. Growing Sprouts Is Healthy & Fun. These three sprouting seeds combine into a super delicious & healthy mix.