Growing Organic Protein Powerhouse Mix Sprouting Seeds
- Difficulty: Easy
- Recommended Seeding: ¼ cup per quart jar, sprouting tray, terra cotta sprouter, or sprout bag
- Initial Soak Time: 6-8 hours
- Rinse Frequency: 2-3 times per day
- Days to Harvest: 2-4 days
- Flavor: Nutty, bright, and lightly sweet mix
- Nutrients: Protein, Fiber, Iron, Calcium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, C
- Calories: About 250 calories per 1 cup serving
About Organic Protein Powerhouse Mix Sprout Seeds
Using either a seed sprouting jar, sprouting tray, terra cotta sprouter, or hemp sprout bag, add about ¼ cup organic Protein Powerhouse Mix sprout seeds to your container and allow seeds for an initial soak of 6-8 hours. After initial soaking, continue to rinse sprouting seeds 2-3x per day and immediately drain, not allowing water to sit and soak. Rinse seeds 2-3x per day for 2-4 days, keeping organic Protein Powerhouse sprouts fresh, crunchy, and hydrated without waterlogging. Non-GMO Protein Powerhouse Mix sprouting seeds are quick to harvest in 2-4 days, ready for fresh use with a nutty, bright, and lightly sweet mix of flavors and healthy and complete 250 calories per cup.
Inside The Organic Protein Powerhouse Mix
For more on sprouting, check out our Seed Sprouting FAQ, from customers just like you!
Wholesale Non-GMO Organic Protein Powerhouse Mix Sprouting Seeds Per Package:
- 8 oz - Wholesale - Approximately 2,000 Seeds
- 16 oz - Wholesale - Approximately 4,000 Seeds
- 2.5 lb - Wholesale - Approximately 10,000 Seeds
- 4.5 lb - Bulk Seeds - Approximately 18,000 Seeds
- 35 lb - Bulk Seeds - Approximately 140,000 Seeds
Non-GMO organic Protein Powerhouse Mix sprouting seeds are available for Fast Free Shipping on orders over $45.