Certified Organic Black Soybeans - Certified Organic Sprouting Seeds
- Soak: 6-8 Hours
- Difficulty: Easy
- Days to Maturity: 4-8 Days
- Suitable Sprout Method: Tray, Sack, or Jar
- Flavor: Fresh and sweet and spicy
- Popular Uses: Soups, Sandiches, and Salads
- Nutrients: Vitamins B, C, and K, folic acid, and fiber
Black soybeans are a popular alternative to yellow soybeans that have more protein and less carbs. Some people find that black soy beans has less of a "soy" taste than yellow soybeans.
These organic soybean seeds are a very versatile bean that can lower cholesterol and protect against cancer through its healthy protease inhibitors. Organic Soybeans are good for keeping blood sugar under control. These Organic Soybeans seeds also makes great soy milk, and can be used to make tofu. Soy milk and tofu made with black soy have an interesting color!