CERTIFIED ORGANIC HULLED BUCKWHEAT GROATS
100% Certified Organic whole buckwheat groats (hulled buckwheat). Excellent as a snack. Raw Buckwheat groats have a mild flavor, but can be toasted and roasted for more intense flavor. Groats can be steamed like rice, or used toasted to add crunch in salads, cooked as a breakfast cereal and lots of other uses.
- Buckwheat Groats (shell removed)
- This USDA Certified Organic, non-GMO grain ensures your guaranteed health, enjoyment, and satisfaction
- Resealable Packaging
- It is closely monitored and microbial tested to prevent the possibility of infectious or transmittable diseases to receptacles, such as trays, jars, or sacks.
- Easily toasted to intensify its flavor, crushed, milled in food processors and transformed into trouble-free, fortified meals for every occasion
- Food Storage and Survival
- Buckwheat is gluten free, which is great news for those who are allergic and for others with celiac disease
- Can be used in beer making
Seeds Per Package:
- 1 lb - Approximately 12,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 60,000 Seeds
- 25 lb - Approximately 300,000 Seeds
Only when not hulled (unhulled) can it be sprouted for microgreens, juicing, sandwiches, and salads. Looking for whole buckwheat (shell on)? Link the whole buckwheat to the right page.
Versatility and Compatibility
Buckwheat is milled to produce all-purpose flour, which makes it compatible for mixing with other flours. Nutritional facts and analyses indicate a well-rounded presence of minerals, proteins, vitamins, fats, and amino acids (the building blocks of life). It thrives successfully in winter months with extreme soil erosion. Hulled Buckwheat yields a significant harvest.
*** Not to be used for sprouting ***