Organic Rye Grain Seeds for Grass, Bulk Storage, and Bread.
Organic Rye Grain Seeds. Resealable Packaging. Certified Organic. Use for grain seeds to make rye flour for Bread & Baking. This organic rye is hulled and is great for grinding into whole-rye flour for baking rye bread. It is a great candidate for long term food storage, and has a high germination rate. It can be sprouted and grown into ornamental rye grass. It can also be used as animal feed. It can also be used as a cover crop. Buy organic rye grain seeds for sale.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Whole Rye berries
- Excellent Germination Rate 98-100%
- Resealable Packaging or pre-measured bags for wheatgrass trays
- 7-10 days for grass
- 2-3 days for berry sprouts
- Great for grinding into whole wheat flour
- Outstanding choice for food storage
- Microbial Tested