8 Varieties of Organic Herbs
Some seed substitutions may apply. This collection may have up to 2 seed substitutions, typically of a very similar variety to the one listed. This is due to a combination of seasonal demand and other factors that affect seed availability. Please refer to this article for more information.
Additionally, this entire collection of 8 varieties of herb seeds are all organic, which means they are non-GMO and no synthetic or chemical pesticides or fertilizers were used throughout the entire growing, harvesting, handling, and packaging process. Planting instructions and individual product descriptions are found on the back of each packet.
- Popular cooking herbs, Easy to grow - Non-GMO, Heirloom, Organic
- 8 Varieties: Arugula, Basil, Chives, Cilantro, Dill, Oregano, Sage, Thyme
- High Germination rates, Growing tips on each pack
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth, Non-hybrid, open pollinated so you can save seeds for replanting
- Highest Quality Seeds by Mountain Valley Seed Company