Non-Hybrid Culinary Herb Garden Seeds - 12 Pack
Some seed substitutions may apply. This collection may have up to 2 seed substitutions, typically of a very similar variety to the one listed. This is due to a combination of seasonal demand and other factors that affect seed availability. Please refer to this article for more information.
- HIGH-QUALITY SEEDS: Grown in the USA, non-GMO seeds with high germination rates. Lovingly harvested fresh from the most recent season.
- GARDEN TO TABLE: 12 popular herb seeds carefully selected for your favorite recipes. Nothing tastes better than food cooked with fresh, homegrown herbs and spices. Each seed variety was chosen for maximum flavor intensity.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Our culinary herb seeds make excellent Christmas gifts for gardeners, unique kitchen gifts for cooking enthusiasts, special Mother’s Day garden gifts, and they are the perfect herb seeds for kids and families.
Seed Selection of 12 Herb Seeds:
- Garlic Chives
Garlic Herb Butter Recipe
This recipe was developed by our team at Living Whole Foods, specifically for three herbs included in this assortment: Chives, Oregano, and Parsley.
- ½ Pound Room Temperature Butter (Salted)
- 1 Tablespoon Heavy Cream
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Chives
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
In a small bowl using a hand mixer or a spatula, mix the butter (at room temperature) and your herb spice blend. You can store it in a sealed container or roll into a log shape using parchment paper or plastic wrap. Twist the ends like a tootsie roll so the log shape forms. Then refrigerate for at least two hours. This sets the shape of the butter and allows the flavors to absorb. Then serve on top of your favorite meal or use a slice to start your sauce or sauté. This will quickly add heaps of flavor to any entree, side dish or snack you make!