Lettuce Seeds - Crisphead - Great Lakes Mesa 659
Leaves are light green and round with a crisp cool texture. These heads are slow to bolt and can handle the heat. They have productive yields and can handle both heat and cool weather, so plant seeds in spring or fall. Leaves are great to make a wedge salad, add to sandwiches or use to make lettuce cups.
- 1 g - Approximately 900 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 6,370 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 25,480 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 101,920 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 407,680 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds