Lettuce Seeds - Ithaca
Leaves are medium green and crisp. Heads are able to tolerate the heat, and are slow bolting. Sow seeds ⅛” deep in fertile and moist but not over watered soil in full sun. Thin seedlings to 12” between rows after 2 weeks. These tender fresh leaves are ideal for sandwiches and salads.
- 1 g - Approximately 900 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 6,250 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 25,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 100,00 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 400,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds