Dundale (Dun) Pea Seeds - Organic - Sprouting
Dun Pea sprouts are crunchy and have a delicious slightly sweet fresh flavor. The same is true of microgreens / dun pea shoots. The seeds are dried, and have an excellent germination rate and can be used for food storage, garden seed, sprouting, soups and much more. Plant dun peas in a tray of soil and grow into shoots about 3 to 5 inches high for an amazing addition to a microgreens salad.
- 25 g - Approximately 80 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 400 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 1,600 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 8,000 Seeds
- 25 lb - Approximately 40,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds