Growing Fanfare Cucumber Garden Seeds
- Latin Name: Cucumis sativus
- Other Names:
- Days to Maturity: 63 days
- Hardiness Zone: 3-12
- Planting Depth: 1"
- Plant Spacing: 12"
- Row Spacing: 5'
- Growth Habit: Bush
- Soil Preference: Well drained, temperature between 50 and 75 degrees. Composted soil can help this variety grow.
- Temp Preference: Warmer
- Light Preference: Full Sun
- Diseases/pests: Susceptible to corn wireworms, cutworms, and fungal diseases
- Color:Green with white stripes
Fanfare Hybrid cucumber seeds need full sun and should be planted in warm soil with a pH level between 6 and 6.8. Sow the seeds an inch deep with 12 inches between plants. Cucumbers will need regular watering while growing. When ready to harvest, cut the Fanfare Hybrid cucumbers at the stem.