Cucumber Seeds - Homemade Pickles
Cucumbers are medium green with white spines and a crunchy core and grow to be 5-6” long when left to grow to full maturity. Cucumbers can also be picked when they are 1.5” long to make mini sweet pickles. Plant in full sun in the spring. Full size cucumbers are mature around 60-65 days. Harvest cucumbers at desired size for pickling.
- 3 g - Approximately 90 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 950 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 3,800 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 15,200 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 76,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds