Tomato Seeds - Amana Orange
Delicious, sweet, subtle flavor, not too acidic. They originate from Iowa and are an old favorite heirloom. To get tomatoes as productive as possible begin planting your seeds indoors in the mid-winter, and transfer outside once the danger of frost is over, tomatoes will die when exposed to cold temperatures. Make sure tomatoes receive full sun, and that the soil gets plenty of water, but has time to dry out between watering.
- 250 mg - Approximately 66 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 1,875 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 7,500 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 30,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 120,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds