Growing Organic China Rose Radish Sprouting Seeds
- Difficulty: Medium
- Recommended Seeding: 1.5 tbsp per quart jar, sprouting tray, terra cotta sprouter, or sprout jar
- Initial Soak Time: 4-6 hours
- Rinse Frequency: 2-3 times per day
- Days to Harvest: 5-6 days
- Flavor: Familiar spicy radish notes with a mild floral sweetness
- Nutrients: Protein, Fiber, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium, Vitamins A, C
- Calories: About 40 calories per 1 cup serving
About Non-GMO Organic China Rose Radish Sprout Seeds
Using either a seed sprouting jar, sprouting tray, terra cotta sprouter, or hemp sprout bag, add about 1.5 tbsp non-GMO onion sprouting seeds to your container and allow seeds an initial soaking for 4-6 hours. After initial soak, continue to rinse radish sprouting seeds 2-3x per day and immediately drain, not allowing water to sit and soak. Rinse seeds 2-3x per day for 5-6 days, keeping radish sprouts fresh, crunchy, and hydrated without waterlogging. Organic China Rose radish sprouts are quick to harvest in just 5-6 days, ready for fresh use with familiar spicy radish notes with a mild floral sweetness. Non-GMO organic China Rose radish sprouting seeds grow a calcium-rich sprout fortified with Protein, Iron, Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium, Vitamins A, C and only about 40 calories per cup.
More Than A Sprouting Seed
Raphanus sativus, or more commonly known as China Rose radish, is a variety of Daikon radish and has recently become one of the most popular varieties of taproot radish, grown popularly as a sprout, microgreen, or beloved year-round garden root vegetable. Like the familiar and well-known Daikon radish, the China Rose looks more similar to a variety of carrot rather than radish, maturing into a long, deeply rooted crop with an unmistakeable bright pinkish-red roots. And just like China Rose sprouts and microgreens, the vegetable crop can be sown and harvested nearly any time of year. Deeply-rooted Daikon-type radishes are a beloved cover crop for their lengthy taproots aiding in nutrient retention, weed suppression, and improved tilth for future crops to take root. Annual China Rose radish is seeded multiple times throughout the season as a companion plant, growing in tandem and replenishing lost nitrogen in the soil for such nitrogen-dependent crops as tomatoes, peppers, muskmelons, and cucumbers.
For more about sprouting, check out our Seed Sprouting FAQ, from customers just like you!
Wholesale Organic China Rose Radish Sprouting Seeds Per Package:
- 1 oz - Wholesale - Approximately 2,500 Seeds
- 4 oz - Wholesale - Approximately 10,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Wholesale - Approximately 40,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Bulk Seeds - Approximately 200,000 Seeds
- 25 lb - Bulk Seeds - Approximately 1,000,000 Seeds
Non-GMO Organic China Rose radish sprouting seeds are available for Fast Free Shipping on orders over $45.