Kellogg's Breakfast Tomato Seeds. 80 - 85 days to maturity. Lycopersicon esculentum. Heirloom. Annual. Indeterminate. Our Kellogg's Breakfast Tomatoes are an essential part of a balanced garden. ~ 6,800 seeds/ounce.
Tomato Seeds - Kellogg's Breakfast
This thin-skinned heirloom originates in West Virginia via Darrell Kellogg. A pale orange beefsteak with a rich and deep flavor, excellent for baked tomatoes. Watch out when growing these fruits, as their vines can reach up to 6 feet tall!
Seeds Per Package:
- 300 mg packet - Approximately 65 Seeds
- .25 oz - Approximately 1,700 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 6,800 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 27,200 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 108,800 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 544,000 Seeds
Discover similar items in Vegetable Seeds
People who bought this product also bought
out of 5 stars