Growing Berri Basket White Hybrid Strawberry Vegetable Garden Seeds
- Latin Name: Fragaria Hybrid
- Other Names: Berri Basket
- Days to Maturity: 85 days
- Hardiness Zone: Hardy to zone 5
- Planting Depth: 1/4”
- Plant Spacing: 18”
- Row Spacing: 3-4’
- Growth Habit: Herbaceous
- Soil Preference: Moist, well-draining
- Temp Preference: 65℉
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Pests/diseases: Strawberry sap beetle, slug, fruit fly
- Color: Red
- Flavor: Sweet
Berri Basket White Hybrid Strawberry Growth Habits:
Strawberries should be started indoors if you want fruit during the first year. Plant seeds ¼” under the soil. When transplanting to the final destination, space out strawberry seedlings 18” apart. Berry Basket White Hybrid Strawberry will develop white flowers with deep green shiny leaves. This variety is strong and vigorous.
Various Uses for Berri Basket White Hybrid Strawberry:
Freshly picked strawberries are easily the best use. This variety can be container-grown, so it is especially convenient. But you can also put them into cakes, jams, and pies. A great addition to breakfast can be added to yogurt, oatmeal, and toast. Throw strawberries into a spinach salad for an unexpected addition.
Berri Basket White Hybrid Strawberry Benefits:
Berri Basket White Hybrid Strawberries bring a lot of benefits to the garden. Successful companion plants include peas, spinach, lettuce, onions, thyme, beans, and garlic. Strawberries are also a nutritious addition to any diet. They include vitamin C, manganese, and folate. It is especially important for pregnant mothers to consume folate.
Vigorous strawberry that can be grown in baskets.
Seeds Per Package:
- 1 oz - Approximately 6,800 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 27,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 108,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 544,000 Seeds