Save The Bees Seed Collection
- This gorgeous 2 ounce selection of 19 annual and perennial wildflower seeds invites honeybees, bumblebees, ladybugs, hummingbirds, butterflies, and other beneficial pollinators while providing seasons of joy.
- As part of our National Wildflower Seed line, this special blend is designed for planting across North America. With over 80,000 seeds, this mix attracts bees and pollinators essential to the health and longevity of the wildflower patch.
- Seeds Included: Butterfly Milkweed, New England Aster, Wallflower, Coreopsis, Cosmos, Sweet Alyssum, Red Corn Poppy, California Orange Poppy, Purple Coneflower, Yellow Prairie Coneflower, Gaillardia, Lemon Queen, Gayfeather, Lupine, Bergamot, Primrose, Phacelia, Crimson Clover, and Baby Blue Eyes.
- Hand-crafted and designed in an elegant, resealable hand-illustrated 8" x 6" package. Our wild flower seeds packets are an ideal Christmas gift for gardeners, Mother's Day Garden gifts, and make the perfect wildflower mix for kids, families, and community gardens.
- Our wild flowers seed mix is 100% pure, non-GMO, and guaranteed to grow.
- Wildflower blends are easy to grow from seed and recommended for direct outdoor sowing after the frost.
- Mix wildflower seeds with sand to increase visibility during sowing.
- Broadcast the seed/sand over a weeded area (this package covers up to 250 square feet) and evenly rake and lightly tamp wildflower seeds into the soil.
- Germination for the 19 varieties occurs between 20 - 30 days.
- Wildflower seeds may also be sown in the fall and will be dormant until spring.