Who doesn’t enjoy a cool and refreshing drink on a hot summer day? This lemongrass mojito mocktail is perfect for resting after a day of work or play in the sun.
1. Add 2-4 Lychees (stone fruit common in Asian countries) to each cup. Add a spoonful or two of the juice along with them for some extra flavor.
2. Sprinkle a pinch of preserved mandarin orange peel.
3. Add a splash of Sprite.
4. Add 1-2 slices of lime.
5. Either slice up a few sprigs of mint for each serving or muddle a few leaves in the bottom of the glass. This will help extract the flavor from the mint, lime, and orange peels.
6. Clean a stem of lemongrass for each serving. Cut the bottom and lightly crush to bring out the lemongrass flavor. Stir all ingredients together with the stem of lemongrass.
7. Add enough ice to fill about a third to half the glass.
8. Top off each cup with the desired amount of Sprite, and enjoy!
Pair with the True Leaf Market Glass Jars
*** Best enjoyed with a friend
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
No Comments yet! Be the first to start a conversation
Protein Packed Zucchini Muffins
Written By Lara Wadsworth These zucchini muffins are absolutely delightful. Packed with nutrients and protein, they make the perfect breakfast for a busy mom, on-the-go athlete, or anyone who loves muffins! With just a bit of preparation ahead of time,...
Ashleigh Smith2023-09-26T19:01:08Z3 min read1
Harvest Beef Stew
This recipe is intended to be made with a 4-Quart stove top pressure cooker. Ingredients 1.5 lbs Beef (1.5 inch stew cubes) 1 teaspoons Salt 1/4 teaspoon Pepper 1/4 teaspoon Paprika 1.5 cups Water 1/2 cup Onions, chopped 4 Carrots, whole Celery Stewed ...
Ashleigh Smith2023-09-20T13:32:20Z2 min read0
Ingredients 1.5 cups White Vinegar Green Chilies (Wa Mae Wo recommended, slice and discard seeds) 0.5 cups of granulated sugar Instructions 1. Bring a pot of vinegar to a boil, then incorporate the sugar. Stir until thoroughly blended. 2. Allow the mix...
Juliet Webb2023-09-13T14:03:11Z1 min read0
Quick and Easy Dry Wonton Noodles
Ingredients Fresh Thin Wonton Noodles Bok Choy Pork lard, oil, or butter Sweet Soy Sauce (ABC brand recommended) Light Soy Sauce Hot Chilli sauce (optional) Pickled Green Chilies (Optional) Instructions 1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. While the wate...
Juliet Webb2023-09-13T13:37:18Z1 min read0