Growing State Fair Mix Zinnia Flowers from Seeds
- Taxonomy: Zinnia elegans
- Seed Type: Annual
- Sow Indoors or Outdoors: Outdoors. Sow after the final frost date once the soil has reached a warm 70 degrees. State Fair Mix Zinnia seeds can be grown indoors, but the large size and spread of a mature plant must be considered.
- Days to Maturity: 60 - 80 days
- Hardiness Zone: 3 - 10
- Seed Planting Depth: ½”
- Zinnia Plant Spacing: 18"
- Growth Habit: 30 – 36” tall upright with a 12 – 18” spread and 5 - 6" fully double dahlia-like blooms
- Soil Preference: Moist, rich, well-drained
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Diseases/Pests/Troubleshooting: Very hardy and tolerant plant, but since they are one of the tallest Zinnia Flowers, their height must be not be underestimated when incorporating into a flower bedding. State Fair Zinnia Flower Mix can easily cast a shadow over a garden if not planned properly. State Fair Zinnia Flower is a tetraploid mix with higher resistance to disease, powdery mildew, and Alternaria.
- Color: Assorted scarlet, gold, lavender, purple, orange, pink, red, and yellow
Seeds Per Package:
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 977 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 3,906 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 15,624 Seeds
State Fair Mix Zinnia Flower seeds are the tallest variety of Zinnias available, with some stalks reaching as high as 48". Zinnia State Fair Mix seeds a tetraploid mix which means it has been bred to produce chromosomes enhancing its desirable traits such as bloom size, height, color, and resistance to common plant diseases, powdery mildew, and Alternaria. State Fair Mix Zinnia seeds offer full-grown 36" tall Zinnias perfect for attracting butterflies to your garden or displaying in a fresh cut arrangement. Buy State Fair Mix Zinnia flower seeds Online.