Growing Crystal Series Zinnia Flowers from Seeds
- Taxonomy: Zinnia angustifolia
- Seed Type: Annual
- Sow Indoors or Outdoors: Both. Since this is a smaller, dwarf variety, indoor flower pots and containers would be ideal, as well as around the edging and bedding of a garden.
- Days to Maturity: 50 – 55 days
- Hardiness Zone: 3 – 12
- Seed Planting Depth: ¼”
- Zinnia Plant Spacing: 9 – 12"
- Growth Habit: 8 – 10” dwarfed bedding shrub with 9 - 12" spread
- Soil Preference: Warm, moist, rich, well-drained
- Light Preference: Full Sun
- Diseases/pests: Its tolerance to pests and severe weather is matched by it tolerance to powdery mildew and other common diseases that affect Zinnia elegans.
- Color: Orange, yellow, and White.
Seeds Per Package:
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 977 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 3,906 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 15,624 Seeds
Crystal Series Zinnia flowers are small enough for indoor gardening pots, yet vigorous enough to show off in the summer heat. Zinnia Crystal Series flower seeds promise flowers that are far more tolerant to pests, diseases, and extremities than more popular varieties of Zinnias. Crystal Series is a 1997 All-American Select (AAS) Bedding Plant Winner for its being “highly tolerant of powdery mildew” and “excellent length of blooming season.” Dwarf variety is perfect for indoor and outdoor growing. Zinnia angustifolia annual seeds. Buy Crystal Series Zinnia Flower Seeds Online.