Hummingbird & Butterfly Seed Collection
- This specialty blend is designed for planting across North America. With 2 oz. of over 80,000 seeds, this mix attracts pollinators that are essential to the health and longevity of your wildflower patch.
- Seeds Included: Butterfly Milkweed (Asclepias Tuberosa), Chinese Forget Me Not (Myosotis sylvatica), Columbine (Aquilegia coerulea), Snapdragon (Linaria maroccana), Aster (Aster patens) , Cosmos (Cosmos bipinnatus), Larkspur (Delphinium bakeri), Foxglove (Digitalis purpurea), Bird's Eye (Gilia tricolor), Toadflax (Linaria vulgaris), Alyssum (Lobularia maritima), Four O' Clock-Marvel (Mirabilis jalapa), Lemon Mint (Monarda citriodora), Maltese Cross (Silene chalcedonica), Jasmine (Nicotiana alata), Poppy (Papaver rhoeas), Penstemon (Penstemon cobaea), Sage (Salvia verbenaca), Catchfly (Silene laciniate), Marigold (Tagetes minuta), Nasturtium (Tropaeolum majus), Zinnia (Zinnia elegans), & Treemallow (Malva arborea).
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful, resealable hand-illustrated 8" x 6" package. Our wild flower seeds packets are the perfect Christmas gifts for gardeners, special Mother's Day Garden gifts, and they make an ideal wildflower garden project for kids and families. Our wild flowers seed mix is 100% pure, non-GMO, and guaranteed to grow.
- Wildflower blends are easy to grow from seed and recommended for direct outdoor sowing after the frost.
- Mix wildflower seeds with sand to increase visibility during sowing.
- Broadcast the seed/sand over a weeded area (this package covers up to 250 square feet) and evenly rake and lightly tamp wildflower seeds into the soil.
- Germination for the 23 varieties occurs between 10 - 30 days.
- Wildflower seeds may also be sown in the fall and will be dormant until spring.