Turnip Seeds - White Egg
White Egg turnip is extremely fast growing. The roots are of course "egg shaped", with white flesh that is fine grained, sweet, tender and mild. Medium-green 17 inch tops. Root size is 3-4 x 2-3 inch diameter. Perfect for the backyard gardener or in bunches for the market grower.
- Seeds Per Package:
- 2 g - Approximately 950 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 54,500 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 218,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 1,090,000 Seeds
- 25 lb - Approximately 5,450,000 Seeds