Growing Purple Top White Globe Turnip Microgreens
- Presoak: N/A
- Suitable Growth Medium: Soil or Hydroponic
- Germ time: 2-3 Days
- Harvest time: 8-12 Days
- Color: Deep green tops with varigated pink and purple shaded stems
- Flavor: Fresh turnip flavor, radish-like wihtout spice
- Texture: Tender and fresh
- Nutrients: Vitamins C, K, and E, beta-carotenes, and iron
Turnip microgreens are fast and easy to grow. Spread seeds evenly across your chosen growth medium. Flip the lid on day 3 or 4 to strenghen the crop before you expose to light. Turnip microgreens are a nice green color with a mild turnip flavor.
For further reading on the nutrients and benefits of eating microgreens, check out this study.