Tray Insert - 72 Cell - 12x6 Nested for Seed Starting
Each individual cell measures approximately 2.25 inches in depth and approximately 1.375 inches square at the rim. Each group of 6 planting cells measures approximately 5.25 Inches by 3.5 inches at the rim. A full sheet of 72 cells measures about 10.5 inches wide and 21 inches long. Because the cells taper it nests perfectly in a standard 20x10 inch drip tray for watering and drainage. Each individual cell has a max volume capacity of about 3.5 cubic inches, or about four tablespoons.
- 72 Cells Per Sheet - Configuration: 12 Sections of 6 planting cells per section (2x3 config) - With Drain Holes
- BPA Free Polystyrene - Easy tear perforations
- Each Indivicual Cell Measures Approx. 2.25 Inches Deep and 1.375 Inches Square at the Rim - Tapers to the Base
- Each Full Sheet Measures 10.5 Inches by 21 Inches at the Rim - Designed to Nest in Standard 20x10 Inch Drip Trays
- Designed for a Single Use - Seed Starter Tray Inserts