Tray Insert - 36 Cell - 6x6 Nested For Seed Starting
Each individual cell measures approximately 3.25 inches in depth and approximately 2.25 inches square at the rim. Each group of 6 planting cells measures approximately 6.5 Inches by 5.25 inches at the rim. A full sheet of 36 cells measures about 10 inches wide and 20 inches long. Because the cells taper it nests perfectly in a standard 20x10 inch drip tray for watering and drainage. Each individual cell has a max volume capacity of about 11 cubic inches, or about four tenths of a pint.
- 36 Cells Per Sheet - Configuration: 6 Sections of 6 planting cells per section (2x3 config) - With Drain Holes
- BPA Free Polystyrene - Easy tear perforations
- Each Indivicual Cell Measures Approx. 3.25 Inches Deep and 2.25 Inches Square at the Rim - Tapers to the Base
- Each Full Sheet Measures 10 Inches by 20 Inches at the Rim - Designed to Nest in Standard 20x10 Inch Drip Trays
- Designed for a Single Use - Seed Starter Tray Inserts