Growing Hybrid Super Fantastic Tomato Vegetable Garden Seeds
- Latin Name: Lycopersicum esculentum
- Other Names: Super Fantastic
- Days to Maturity: 70 days
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Planting Depth: 1/4”
- Plant Spacing: 18-24”
- Row Spacing: 3’
- Growth Habit: Indeterminate
- Soil Preference: Moist, well-draining
- Temp Preference: 80-85℉
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Pests/diseases: Blossom end rot, late blight
- Color: Orange, red
- Flavor: Smooth, meaty, juicy
Hybrid Super Fantastic Tomato Growth Habits:
Tomatoes are best started indoors to have a longer growing season. Start indoors under ¼” of soil, and move outdoors when temperatures are past the point of frost. Tomatoes need a lot of light, and Super Fantastic Tomatoes need tomato cages due to their vining nature. Tomatoes are slicing size and are meaty and red when ready to harvest. The skins should be smooth and relatively crack-free.
Various Uses for Hybrid Super Fantastic Tomato:
Hybrid Super Fantastic Tomatoes are the perfect beefsteak tomato. They are so versatile in the kitchen. You can slice, can, dry, and use in salsas. A simple salsa recipe is a couple of tomatoes diced, chopped cilantro, diced onions, crushed garlic, and diced jalapenos. Just squeeze some lime over the top and add tortilla chips. You are set!
Hybrid Super Fantastic Tomato Benefits:
Hybrid Super Fantastic Tomatoes have numerous benefits in the garden. These tomatoes can really benefit basil, celery, lettuce, marigold, mint, onion, asparagus, carrots, collards, cucumber, parsley, chives, and marigold. This is the perfect companion to many plants.
Hybrid Super Fantastic Tomatoes are resistant to Verticillium Wilt, Fusarium Wilt and Nematodes.
Seeds Per Package:
- 1 oz - Approximately 6,800 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 27,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 108,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 544,000 Seeds