Tomato Seeds - San Marzano (Indeterminate)
A traditional Italian heirloom tomato, the San Marzano is known for its high sugar and pectin content, ideal for robust, yet delicate purees, sauces, and soups. Plants grow indeterminately, boasting unique 4 oz 5”-long roma tomatoes traditionally used in the Mediterannean for canning. Sow ¼” deep in loamy, rich, well-drained soil in full sun.
- 250 mg - Approximately 66 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 1,875 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 7,500 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 30,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 120,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 600,000 Seeds