Tomato Seeds - Rainbow Cherry Mix
Rainbow cherries are an indeterminate crop that will produce juicy and delicious 1” tomatoes well into the fall. An ideal grow for up on the patio to decorate with dazzling seasonal color. Tomato is a warm weather crop that can be started indoors or sown directly after the frost. For early starts, begin indoors 6-8 weeks prior to final frost. Plant 2-3 seeds ¼ in. deep per cell or every 10-12 inches in the garden in organically fertile, well-drained soil in full sun. Germinates in 7-21 days, thinning back to one plant per pot or 18-24 in. apart in garden once true leaves establish. Indeterminate crop requiring some staking and support.
- 250 mg - Approximately 90 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 2,500 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 10,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 40,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 160,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 800,000 Seeds