Tomato Seeds - Moneymaker
Developed in Bristol, England, the Moneymaker tomato plant is a proven performer in a variety of gardens and greenhouses across the world. Seeds produce meaty 4-6 oz classic round red tomatoes and grow an indeterminate habit at 60-72” tall, requiring staking and support. Sow ¼” deep in organically-rich, well-drained soil in full sun. About seeds per ounce.
- 250 mg - Approximately 66 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 1,875 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 7,500 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 30,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 120,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds