Tomato Seeds - Creole
Creole Tomatoes were developed for Louisiana, as they are heat, and humidity tolerant. High yield, firm red fruit, and tall vigorous vines make this a prolific tomato. Since the vines get long it may be better to use a tall tomato cage. Make sure tomatoes get full sun, and lots of water. For best results, start tomato seeds indoors, and transplant outside after the last frost.
- 250 mg - Approximately 66 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 1,875 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 7,500 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 30,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 120,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 600,000 Seeds