Growing Organic Golden Queen Tomato Vegetable Garden Seeds
- Latin Name: Solanum lycopersicum
- Other Names: Golden Queen
- Days to Maturity: 65-85days
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Planting Depth: 1/2”
- Plant Spacing: 24-36”
- Row Spacing: 4’
- Growth Habit: Indeterminate
- Soil Preference: Moist, well-draining
- Temp Preference: 80-85℉
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Pests/diseases: Whiteflies, thrips
- Color: Yellow
- Flavor: Low acid, sweet
Organic Golden Queen Tomato Growth Habits:
Tomatoes perform best when planted indoors while it is still cold. Once temperatures warm and the threat of frost passes move Golden Queen tomato seedlings outdoor to your garden. These tomatoes are ready to pick when they are golden and yellow. You should expect them to be 8-12 ounces. Indeterminate tomatoes need some support, so be sure to leave room for a trellis.
Various Uses for Organic Golden Queen Tomato:
Organic Golden Queen Tomatoes are perfect slicing tomatoes. They add a little ray of sunshine to any salad. Slice these tomatoes and put them on a sandwich with fresh avocado and turkey on some sourdough. A perfect summer lunch is waiting for you.
Organic Golden Queen Tomato Benefits:
Tomatoes have numerous health benefits. One of the most unique features of tomatoes are the high amounts of lycopene. Lycopene has been proven to reduce certain cancers and heart disease. You can also find vitamins C and K in Golden Quenn Tomatos.
Heirloom Organic Golden Queen Tomato is a beautiful golden yellow that has been around since 1882.
Seeds Per Package:
- 1 oz - Approximately 6,800 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 27,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 108,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 544,000 Seeds