Growing Hybrid Bush Champion II Tomato Vegetable Garden Seeds
- Latin Name: Solanum lycopersicum
- Other Names: Slicer
- Days to Maturity: 70 days
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Planting Depth: 1/2”
- Plant Spacing: 24-36”
- Row Spacing: 4’
- Growth Habit: Upright, bush
- Soil Preference: Moist, well-draining
- Temp Preference: 80℉
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Pests/diseases: Flea beetles, white flies
- Color: Red
Hybrid Bush Champion II Tomato Growth Habits:
Start tomato seeds indoors, and transplant outdoors when temperatures warm up to 80℉. Slicer tomatoes take 70 days to reach full maturity. Champion II will produce an upright bush. Tomatoes are red and meaty. This tomato is perfect for slicing. Harvest when these are about 12 oz.
Various Uses for Hybrid Bush Champion II Tomato:
Hybrid Bush Champion II is known as the slicer tomato, for a good reason. This tomato has the perfect meaty flesh for slicing. Slice it today and serve with fresh mozzarella, basil, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. It’s perfect. Due to its more meaty nature, it also does great for canning. This tomato gives you a great bang for your buck.
Hybrid Bush Champion II Tomato Benefits:
Tomatoes have numerous health benefits. They are also so easy to incorporate into your diet because they are delicious. Tomatoes are best known for lycopene and this can reduce heart disease and cancer risks in the body. Tomatoes also have vitamin K, potassium, folate, and vitamin C.
Hybrid Bush Champion II Tomato is great for containers.
Seeds Per Package:
- 1 oz - Approximately 6,800 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 27,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 108,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 544,000 Seeds