90 days. Heirloom tomato of a beefsteak type. Produces large (up to 1 pound) pink fruits. Well known for its excellent, exotic flavor. Soft texture, rough shoulders, and creamy smooth flesh. Indeterminate habit. Approx. 10,000 seeds/oz.
- Tomato Seeds - Brandywine Pink - Solanum lycopersicum
- Non-GMO - Organic - Heirloom - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate
- Seeds For: Vegetable Gardening
- Days to Full Maturity: 90 -- Annual -- USDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds