Thyme Seeds - French
Sow seeds ⅛” deep and transplant when they are 2” tall to clusters of 2-4 8-10” apart in full sun. Plants grow 8-12” tall after around 85 days. Foliage should be cut back to promote further growth. After harvest, leaves can be stored dried or frozen. This variety is more subtle than most thyme, and is fantastic paired with lemon, garlic, and basil to deliciously season meats and vegetables. It is often used in European dishes and to make wreaths and sachets.
- Seed Variety: Thyme Seeds - French
- Latin Name: Thymus vulgaris spp
- Days to Maturity: 85 Days to Full Maturity - Perennial Crop - Hardiness Zones 2-5 - Grown as an Annual in Most of the U.S.A.
- Germination Rate: High – Open Pollinated
- Seeds for: Culinary Herb Gardening Seeds
- Seed Quality: Non-GMO - Heirloom - Premium Seeds
Seeds Per Package:
- 500 mg - Approximately 300 Seeds
- .25 oz - Approximately 4,250 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 17,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 68,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 272,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds