Squash Seeds - Winter - Hubbard Baby Blue
The Baby Blue Hubbard is a smaller version of the Blue Hubbard Squash. Fruits usually weigh between 5 and 7 pounds, compared to regular Blue Hubbards which can grow to 20 lbs. Best served baked or roasted, the flavor is sweet and nutty with a potato consistency. Prefers full sun. Direct sow in the spring. Allow to ripen on the vine, but harvest prior to the first frost. Annual.
- 4 g - Approximately 24 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 170 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 680 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 2,720 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 13,600 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds