Squash Seeds - Winter - Cushaw Green Striped
Produces oblong, pear shaped fruits, sometimes crooknecked, that average around 10 lbs each, but have been known to grow as large as 25 lbs. Each plant grows 2-4 fruits. Sow seeds indoors or directly in the spring or summer in full sun. Grows on heat tolerant vines that are resistant to borer. Green and white striped husk with pale orange flesh that is mildly sweet. Popular as pie filling, roasted, cushaw pudding and cushaw butter. Annual.
- 3 g - Approximately 17 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 170 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 680 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 2,720 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 13,600 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds