Shiso Seeds (Perilla) - Green
The flavor is somewhere between mint and basil with hints of anise and cinnamon. It can be used as a sushi wrap, as a garnish or in a fruit or green salad. The purple shiso is used in pickling to add a violet hue. Whether you choose the green or purple, this is a plant that lends itself to culinary creativity. Non-GMO. Full maturity in 60-85 Days. Microgreen harvest between 16 to 22 Days.
- Shiso Seeds - Green - 0.25 Oz - Perilla frutescens - AKA: Perilla, Beefsteak Plant
- Non-GMO - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate
- Seeds For: Herb Gardening, Microgreens
- Days to Full Maturity: 60-85 -- Annual -- USDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop Not Intended To Overwinter
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds