Squash Seeds - Scallop Yellow Bush Seed
Patty Pan or Scallop Squash were described in literature from the 1700's in early colonial America. They were one of the squashes domesticated by the Native Americans and grown by northern tribes. Delicious when harvested at the 2-3 inch size when they are delicate, tender and beautiful lightly steamed, seasoned and plated with the main course. Patty Pan always seem to be a real hit at farmers market. Eat the skin! It is said to be very high in beta carotene.
- Seeds Per Package:
- 4 g - Approximately 55 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 1,400 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 5,600 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 28,000 Seeds
- 25 lb - Approximately 140,000 Seeds