Rocky Mountain Wildflower Mix - Gift Bag
- This gorgeous selection of 18 annual and perennial wildflower seeds invites honeybees, bumblebees, ladybugs, hummingbirds, butterflies, and other beneficial pollinators while providing seasons of joy. Grow in the garden for a clean, aesthetic flower bed, or broadcast in any field or wide open space.
- A Mountain Valley Seed Company premium Rocky Mountain wildflower seed mix. As part of our National Wildflower Seed line, this specialty blend is designed for regions. With over 80,000 seeds, this mix attracts bees and pollinators essential to the health and longevity of the wildflower
- 18 ASSORTED VARIETIES - California Poppy, Siberian Wallflower, Rocket Larkspur, Baby's Breath, Gaillardia, Blue Flax, Bachelor Buttons, Rocky Mountain Penstemon, Dwarf Godetia, Palmer Penstemon, Catchfly, Goldeneye, Columbine, Shasta Daisy, Fleabane Daisy, Forget-Me-Not, Tussock, & Black Eyed Susan.
- Hand-crafted and designed in an elegant, resealable hand-illustrated 8" x 6" package. Our wild flower seeds packets are an ideal Christmas gift for gardeners, Mother's Day Garden gifts, and make the perfect wildflower mix for kids, families, and community gardens.
- Our wild flowers seed mix is 100% pure, non-GMO, and guaranteed to grow. We back all of our products with personalized, US based customer service.
- Wildflower blends are easy to grow from seed and recommended for direct outdoor sowing after the frost.
- Mix wildflower seeds with sand to increase visibility during sowing.
- Broadcast the seed/sand over a weeded area (this package covers up to 250 square feet) and evenly rake and lightly tamp wildflower seeds into the soil.
- Germination for the 18 varieties occurs between 20 - 30 days.
- Wildflower seeds may also be sown in the fall and will be dormant until spring.