Growing Triton Purple Radish Microgreens
- Presoak: 4-6 hours
- Suitable Growth Medium: Hydroponic & Soil
- Germ time: 1-2 Days
- Harvest time: 6-12 Days
- Color: Light purple on the stem and eye-catching green cotyledons
- Flavor: Spicy & slightly floral
- Shape: Leafy
- Texture: Crunchy, succulent
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, B, C, E, & K, folic acid, niacin, potassium, iron, phosphorus, pantothenic acid, calcium, magnesium, zinc, carotenes.
Triton Purple radish is fast and easy to grow. The microgreen is substantial and very crunchy. Due to its fast growth can be harvested as early as 5 days, assuming you have exposed to light on day 3. You can flip the lid a day before exposing to light to strengthen the crop.
Triton radish is a spectacular shade of light purple and green that adds crunch, radish flavor and amazingly colorful hightlights to any microgreen salad or full sized salad. Use instead of sliced radish anywhere you would normally use radish.
***Note: Although we have indicated the specific medium that this particular seed prefers, you can still experiment with either soil or hydroponic mediums. Results may vary.