Radish Seeds - Red Daikon (Ostergruss Rosa)
- Red Daikon Radish Seeds (Ostergruss Rosa) Raphanus sativus
- Non-GMO - Heirloom - Open Pollinated - High Germination Rate
- Seeds For: Vegetable Gardening, Microgreens
- Days to Full Maturity: -- 30-45 -- Annual -- USDA Hardiness Zone: Not Intened to Overwinter
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds
Rapid and simple to grow for even a novice. Bright sunlight is preferred in most climates but extreme temperatures will cause bolting and splitting. Required temperatures range below 80 degrees F. (27 C.)
Plant half to one inch deep in rows 12 inches apart. Sow in about four to six Rapid and simple to grow even for a novice, sunlight is preferred. Extreme temperatures will cause bolting and splitting. Required temperatures range below 80 degrees F. (27 C.) Soil should be kept moist.
Optimum care is given to utilize quality resealable packaging bags and other receptacles that give protection to vegetable seeds.
Radishes need to be promptly stored soon after harvesting. Plastic bags can be used and kept in the refrigerator for up to five days.
They can be stored in a Mason jar for about one week. Trim off radish roots and leaves then thoroughly rinse, place in water and seal. This will prevent loss of moisture and shrinking.