Growing Organic China Rose Radish Microgreens
- Presoak: 4-6 hours
- Suitable Growth Medium: Hydroponic & Soil
- Germ time: 1-2 Days
- Harvest time: 6-12 Days
- Color: A vibrant pink stem with a deep green top
- Flavor: Spicy & floral with a hint of sweetness
- Shape: Leafy
- Texture: Crunchy, succulent
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, B, C, E, & K, folic acid, niacin, potassium, iron, phosphorus, pantothenic acid, calcium, magnesium, zinc, carotenes.
Notes & Growing Tips: Radish is fast and easy to grow. The microgreen is substantial and very crunchy. Due to its fast growth can be harvested as early as 5 days, assuming you have exposed to light on day 3. These radish microgreens are at their peak of crunchiness at about day 5 or 6. Once they grow larger they get more leafy and lose their crunch. You can flip the lid a day before exposing to light to strengthen the crop.
***Note: Although we have indicated the specific medium that this particular seed prefers, you can still experiment with either soil or hydroponic mediums. Results may vary.