Growing Champion Radish Seeds
- Garden Seed: heirloom (Raphanus Sativus)—AAS Winner, recommended by USU
- Growth Medium: Loose textured, moist soil
- Germination Rate: High
- Harvest time: 20-25 days
- Seeds For Vegetable Gardening, microgreens, and sprouts
- ANNUAL – USDA Hardiness Zone--not intended to overwinter
- Color: Deep scarlet with lush green leaves and globe-shaped, sturdy roots
- Flavor: Crisp white flesh, fresh radish flavor, somewhat spicy, with a crunchy texture
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand – Premium Quality Seeds
These are easy and fun to grow for a beginner as well as a child. Bright sunlight is preferred in most climates, but extreme temperatures can cause bolting and splitting.
Plant half to one inch deep in rows 12 inches apart. Required temperatures range below 80 degrees F. (27 C.) Soil should be kept moist. It can also be potted.