Growing Cinderalla Pumpkin Vegetable Garden Seeds
- Latin Name: Cucurbita maxima, Cinderella’s Coach
- Other Names: Rouge Vif D’Etampe
- Days to Maturity: 95-150 days
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Planting Depth: 1/4”
- Plant Spacing: 36-48”
- Row Spacing: 4-6’
- Growth Habit: Vine
- Soil Preference: Moist, well-drained
- Temp Preference: 65-85 ℉
- Light Preference: Sunny
- Pests/diseases: Beetles, slugs, squash bugs
- Color: Red-orange
- Flavor: Sweet
Cinderalla Pumpkin Growth Habits:
Place Cinderall Pumpkin seeds under ¼” soil. Pumpkins produce vines and need a lot of space. So thin plants 3-4 feet apart. Seeds need moist, well-drained. This is an annual vegetable that survives in warm and sunny weather. Cinderella pumpkins grow to about 6 inches tall and 18 inches wide with a slightly flattened fruit.
Various Uses for Cinderalla Pumpkin:
Organic Cinderella Pumpkin is a great pumpkin in the kitchen. It is silky, smooth, and sweet. Pumpkins can be pureed and canned. Canned pumpkin is perfect for baking bread, muffins, cakes, and cookies. Pumpkin is also great in savory dishes. Dice the pumpkin, toss it in olive oil, and roast it in the oven with other vegetables.
Cinderalla Pumpkin Benefits:
. Cinderella Pumpkins are high in vitamin C, which is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system. Dietary fiber is a reason to eat pumpkin. Fiber is essential for maintaining a healthy diet because it regulates blood sugar and helps with satiety. Pumpkins have vitamin A which is a major contribution to immunity and blood health.
Inspiration for the pumpkin carriage in Disney’s Cinderalla.
Seeds Per Package:
- 2 g - Approximately 15 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 200 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 800 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 3,200 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 16,000 Seeds
- 25 lb - Approximately 80,000 Seeds