Pepper Seeds - Sweet - Pepperoncini Italian
Sow seeds indoors and transplant them to full sun after a few weeks in the spring. Peppers can be harvested for pickling when they are only 2-3” long and still green. For fully mature red peppers, harvest after 60-75 days. They are great eaten fresh and chopped in cooked dishes.
- 500 mg - Approximately 60 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 850 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 3,400 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 13,600 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 54,400 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds