Pepper Seeds - Hot - Small Yellow Cherry
Habanero hot pepper is a warm weather crop that can be started indoors or sown directly after the frost. For earliest starts, begin indoors 8-10 weeks prior to final frost. Plant 2-3 seeds .25 inch deep per cell or 6-8 in. apart in the garden in organically rich, well-drained soil in full sun. Seeds germinate in 7-21 days, thin back to one plant per pot or 18-24 inch apart in the garden as true leaves establish. Plants can become top heavy during fruiting and benefit from staking and support.
- 250 mg - Approximately 50 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 6,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 24,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 96,000 Seeds
- 5 lb - Approximately 480,000Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds