Pepper Seeds - Hot - Small Red Chili
Sow seeds indoors and transplant seedlings to full sun in the spring. After 85 days, peppers are ready for harvest. They are excellent to use in hot sauce, or to make spicy pickles. They can also be added to any dish or sauce for spiciness, or dried to make spicy pepper.
- 500 mg - Approximately 60 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 850 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 3,400 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 13,600 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 54,400 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds