Pepper Seeds - Hot - Purple Tiger
Plants are 24-36” tall with green foliage and white flowers. Sow seeds indoors and transplant seedlings after a few weeks to an area with full sun in the spring. After 90 days, peppers should be red and mature. They are hot, and are excellent when added to dishes for extra spice. They can also be dried and ground into chili powder.
- 500 mg - Approximately 90 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 1,250 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 5,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 20,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 80,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds