Pepper Seeds - Hot - Mushroom Red
Peppers start as lime green and ripen to be bright red. Sow seeds ¼” dep indoors and transplant after a few weeks to full sun in the spring. They can be harvested when they are not yet fully mature, and are still green. For fully mature peppers, harvest after 95 days. These peppers are excellent when pickled, or dried to make spices. They also make great garnishes and additions to gourmet dishes.
- 500 mg - Approximately 90 Seeds
- 1/4 oz - Approximately 1,250 Seeds
- 1 oz - Approximately 5,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 20,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 80,000 Seeds
Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand - Independently Family Owned & Operated Small Seed Company - Premium Quality Seeds